Thank you for your interest in volunteering at Premier Pediatric Therapy Source (PPTS). Volunteers are a vital part of our programming and help to enhance our children and families’ experiences while supporting our amazing team. By volunteering, you not only gain experience and skills in areas of interest, but also play a integral role in our organization’s growth and ability to address the more comprehensive needs of the children we serve in addition to the community.
Requirements to Become a Volunteer
- Be at least 18 years old
- Complete an online application
- Interview with a PPTS team member
- Provide a personal or professional reference for a reference check
- Complete an online background check
- Provide proof of COVID vaccination (minimum first 2 vaccinations)
- Provide negative TB Test results within the last 12 months
- Complete onsite orientation and training
- Ability to commit to the minimum number of hours and duration for the volunteer opportunity in which you’re applying
- Physical ability to sit, stand, walk, stoop, kneel, bend and squat safely and comfortably in addition to push, pull and occasionally lift items weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Sign Volunteer Release and Liability waiver form
Steps to Becoming a Volunteer
We look forward to receiving your application