How to Get Your Child Moving and Taking Their FIRST STEPSRegister Here
Dates: Tuesday, October 29, 2019, 6pm – 7pm
Saturday, November 2, 2019, 9am – 10am
Location: 6715 Little River Turnpike, Suite 200, Annandale, VA
Instructor: Dr. Joan Elliott, Physical Therapist
Do you want your child to MOVE and take THEIR FIRST STEPS? Are you wondering how to support them in developing the skills that will help them to walk?
We’ll SHOW you STEP-BY-STEP WHAT IT TAKES to get your little one on their feet and exploring their environment.
Whether you have a baby who just learned how to sit or a toddler who hasn’t quite figured out how to take their first step, this workshop will answer your questions surrounding this IMPORTANT MILESTONE in your child’s life.
In this workshop you will learn:
- About child development and the underlying skills babies need to learn before they take their first steps.
- The #1 thing you need to know about getting your child to walk
- The treatments you need to avoid
- What to do if your child isn’t developing as expected
- Practical take home activities that can be incorporated into your everyday routines immediately.
Sign up Today!