The results have been tremendous…We would strongly recommend PPTS to other families looking for OT help.” L.P – Parent, 4 1/2 year old boy
Occupational Therapy (OT) focuses on helping children to successfully participate in their daily routines.
Also known as “occupations” which for a child are play, self-care activities, sleep, school related tasks, and social participation.
Our occupational therapists use a variety of evidenced based treatment approaches and play based activities as a tool to help develop underlying skills that are making it challenging for a child to perform particular tasks.
The activities are playful and fun, children become motivated and invested in their treatment programs, which is when we see the real progress begin.
All services are provided by licensed and experienced pediatric occupational therapists who specialize in working with a wide range of conditions.
We are pleased to offer the following services:
- Individual Treatment Sessions
- Fine Motor Development
- Upper Extremity Strengthening
- Activities of Daily Living (Self-Care)
- Sensory Integration Therapy
- Behavior Modification
- Neurodevelopmental Treatment
- Kinesio Taping
- Motor Planning & Sequencing
- Balance & Coordination
- Orthotic & Adaptive Equipment recommendations and referrals
- Oral Motor
- Feeding and Swallowing
- Infant Massage
- Perceptual Motor development
- Parent/Caregiver Education and Training
- Individualized Home Programs