The results are truly AMAZING!”
Emily P. – Parent, 34 month old boy
Communication is one of our greatest gifts and affects who we are, how we feel about ourselves, how we learn and how we interact with others.
Developing speech and language abilities in children that helps them to clearly and effectively communicate with others is essential for building confidence, independence and socialization skills for creating invaluable relationships, success in school and overall life skills.
Our Speech Therapists represent the highest standards of excellence and provide a full array of speech therapy services for children with a wide range of conditions.
We have the ability to provide the following services in the child’s dominant language, English, Spanish or German, with treatment programs tailored to address the child’s primary areas of concern.
- Individualized treatment plans
- Bilingual language development
- Developmental speech delay
- Expressive and receptive language disorders
- Articulation and phonological disorders
- Pragmatic/social language disorders
- Apraxia of speech
- Voice disorders
- Auditory processing
- Hearing loss/impairment
- Feeding and swallowing
- Oral motor
- Cognitive communication delay or impairment
- Social skills training
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Down Syndrome